A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Monday, October 14, 2013

An Uptown Dandy at I Am Dandy's NYC Launch Party


An Uptown Dandy: On line to meet the authors.

Well, that's a mouthful! Anyway, I was lucky enough to receive an invitation to the NYC launch party for the amazing new book I Am Dandy, by Rose Callahan and Natty Adams. The event was held at Bergdorf Goodman's new second floor  - a fantastic new showroom space for Brioni's tailored clothing.

It was a wonderful evening -  I tried to get my copy signed by as many of the dandies in the book as possible, but it seems that I may have missed a few too. But the drinks were flavorful, the dates wrapped in bacon were tasty, and the dandies were colorful. So what more could you ask for?

For more photos from the event and a calendar of future events related to the book, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment